Don't commit crape murder!
        Envision  - Austin/ Round Rock
RSS

Recent Posts

I See This A Lot in Peoples Yards
She Asked Me To Lollypop Her Tree
Don't commit crape murder!
Are web worms harmful for your trees?
Freeze Damaged Palm Trees

Categories

Crape Myrtle Trees
Palm Tree Care & Maintenance
Palm Trees
She asked me to lollypop her tree
Tree Care
Web Worms in Trees
powered by

My Blog

Don't commit crape murder!

I love trimming crape myrtle trees.  They're one of my favorite trees to trim because they can look so ugly when they get overgrown but I can make them look so pretty.  I like to rub their bark with my hand and exfoliate the loose bark until the tree is smooth throughout.  I get all of the dead wood out and take out the crossed or rubbing branches and raise the canopy to the desired level.  This is how you trim a crape myrtle if you ask me.  But I have been asked many times before to commit crape murder.  That is, to just hack it off at one height.  I try to talk anybody out of it when they suggest it but there has been times when they have insisted upon it and since it is their yard I do it because customer satisfaction trumps proper techniques.  But honestly, I have never really seen an instance where I thought that crape murder was a good idea.  Yes, they'll live... just not as well as they should have.  Love your trees!  ~Peace~

9 Comments to Don't commit crape murder!:

Comments RSS
best online college paper writing service on Saturday, August 10, 2019 4:11 AM
I am glad that they don’t cut down the tree and makes the tree smooth and beautiful than before. This is very good because trees play an important role in our daily lives and I m happy that they took this initiative instead of cutting down the whole tree.
Reply to comment

Sandy Towry on Friday, September 27, 2019 1:21 AM
If all the governments reinforce their members of the family with each other and permit the scholars of negative counties to get higher education in their counties so the sector can very brighten. Never miss to visit https://www.allblogthings.com/2018/12/how-to-publish-fresh-content-every-time.html for more unique articles. Everyone will live a expensive existence and the counties that are weaker in all fields may be more potent and developed.
Reply to comment

Occupational Care on Friday, September 27, 2019 5:48 AM
Great site. I add this Post to my bookmarks.
Reply to comment

Buy Harley Quinn on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 4:12 AM
Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.
Reply to comment

do my paper for me on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 4:12 AM
I loved reading this post. Thanks for the exceptionally instructive and simple to follow guide on blogging. I am planning for a task and this has gs sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.
Reply to comment

Ferrari Leathe on Saturday, November 2, 2019 3:41 AM
This post always shared powerful materials everyday, I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article.
Reply to comment

https://www.biologysap.com/ on Saturday, November 2, 2019 7:01 AM
Best wellsprings of electronic learning structure are web, Disc, radio channels and television. Understudies of online guidance system can in like manner work together and talks with the understudy by using Web. Understudies can in like manner collaborate with various understudies.
Reply to comment

rushessay writing on Friday, November 22, 2019 8:14 AM
I don't do that on my own. I think it will be better for me to hire your company. I don't have enough experience to do that.
Reply to comment

Kelley E. Oquinn on Monday, January 13, 2020 2:39 AM
After three years of saving, William Cole bought his first home in Toronto’s Bloordale Village at the age of 24. Cole said that he had to buckle down on his spending for a while to be able to own his own property. His condo, with trendy architectural features like exposed brick and high ceilings, make him one of the 40 percent of millennials who own homes in the city For More Information.
Reply to comment